Peer Tutor Training Biosciences please sign up via wuestudy (ASQ-0609990)
Students learn to implement a variety of interactive teaching techniques including remote classroom response systems and Case Trains, as well as online courses. Students learn to structure course content and create a syllabus. Students improve their presentation skills as well as didactic skills.
Peer Tutor Training Biosciences is open to students in the following areas of study
- Biology (BSc/MSc)
- Biology (minor)
- all courses of study oriented at preparing for certification as biology teacher
- students of the Graduate School of Life Sciences
- Computer Science
Are you enrolled in a teaching degree program? Tutoring jobs offer excellent opportunities!
You gain experience in ...
- classroom management
- student-tutor interaction/communication skills
- conflict and problem solving skills
- organisational skills
- presentation skills
- student activation
- innovative approaches to teaching and learning