Current Program for Students
Since 2012 all students planning to work as Peer Tutors, Lab Tutors or Peer Mentors in the Faculty of Biology are required to attend training courses. Proof of participation is required in order to obtain a work contract.
- Peer Tutors in the Biosciences (0629019)
- 'Mentoring' - Peer Mentors in the Biosciences (0629015)
- Peer Tutor Training in the Biosciences (0609990)
- Lab Teaching Assistants in the Biosciences (0655555)
If you are interested in tutoring in English language and have completed your first 2 Semesters of MSc study, please contact Ulrike Rapp-Galmiche. We offer one Tutorial for international MSc freshmen.
NEW! Are you interested in teaching basic lab skills? Apply for a tutoring job today!
NEW! Writing Fellows - teach lab protocol perfection! Apply today!
Please sign up for the above programs via SB@Home.
- For those students interested in working as Lab Teaching Assistants please also see current program for Lab TA's
BSc - Tutorials are offered for
Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry
Biology I and II