Before you apply online we encourage you to make an informed decision about what you want to study. Please make sure to comply with the criteria (CRITERIA & DOCUMENTS), follow the PROCEDURE and send all DOCUMENTS of your application prior to deadline.
Candidates with Bioscience bachelor degrees issued exclusively in Germany
Holding a German Bioscience bachelor degree allows to apply either for the bilingual Master Biology or a specialized BioEU master programme. For the latter, decent English language skills are a prerequisite.
When selecting the bilingual option,
If you would like to apply for a special BioEU master programme, please follow the subsequent procedure step by step.
Please follow these steps
1. Download, complete and sign the Application form Biology International
2. Generate pdf files of
• the completed Application form,
• all other application documents within a single file
3. Send email including
• GE-BioEU in the reference line and
• the two pdf files attached to BioEU@uni-wuerzburg.de
You should receive your confirmation of receipt shortly after sending. We are looking forward to confirming your succesfull application soon.